Real Human Skeleton – Articulated Fetus
unlimited skin parts is proud to offer real research quality human skulls and skeletons. Every specimen is meticulously prepared in our laboratories with great care and dignity. This attention to detail results in the highest quality human material available for medical research and educational needs.
Humans are a species of primates that are known for their highly developed brain and their ability to walk upright on two legs. They have a wide range and can be found in almost every part of the world. The average length of a human is around 5-6 feet and the average weight is around 150-180 pounds. Humans have a varied diet and are omnivorous, meaning they can eat both plants and animals. Humans have a skeleton that is made up of 206 bones, which provide structure and support to the body. One interesting skeletal fact about humans is that the bones in their hands and feet contain more than half of the total number of bones in their body.
- The wire can detach from the base
- This specimen exhibits atypical coloration and is sold as-is without further cleaning
- Skull circumference – 10 cm (3.9 in)
- Greatest Length 19 cm (7.5 in.)
- Greatest Width 9 cm (3.5 in.)
- Greatest Height 19 cm (7.5 in.)